The ADRC of Oneida County provides Elder Benefit Specialist services for persons age 60 and older and Disability Benefit Specialist services for persons ages 18-59.
- Benefit Checkups: Review your current benefits and determine if you are receiving all the benefits you are entitled to.
- Information and assistance on Medicare and Medicaid and supplemental insurance.
- Prescription Drug assistance including SeniorCare.
- Social Security, Social Security Disability, and Supplemental Security Income (SSI).
- Assistance with denials and appeals of benefits.